How to get the resident card for residents

This card allows you to stay in the country, but only if you have the proper documentation.

You must be 18 years of age and have a valid work permit.

You will also need a valid travel document from your employer, a valid passport and a copy of your social security number.

Here’s how you can get your resident card.

Apply online to be a resident The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) can be a bit confusing, but once you’ve been approved, you’ll have to go to the nearest DIBP office to apply.

If you’re not already a resident, you can apply for the card by visiting an immigration office.

The department will send you a confirmation letter and a photo ID to verify your identity.

Once you have that, you need to wait for your card to arrive.

You’ll need to pay the application fee to get your card, but it’s free if you’ve never applied before.

It’s important to get a copy.

You can print out the application form and bring it to your office to have it faxed to you.

The card can only be used to stay for 90 days.

You cannot apply for a second card after you’ve gotten your first card.

Once the card is issued, you will have to return it within two years of getting it.

Once a resident card is given, you are not allowed to move.

Once your card is expired, you must leave the country.

You do not need to report on your record or register with any government agency to apply for another card.

The official documentation required to get an alien card is a work permit from your country of origin, a social security card or a passport.

Your employer may require a passport for you to work.

You may also need to register as a migrant if you’re under 18.

You don’t have to apply if you haven’t had an opportunity to do so already.

If your card expires, you don’t need to go back to your country to renew it.

If a card is not renewed, you cannot apply again for one.

How long you stay is up to you, but you can’t move to another country if you get one for less than 90 days from the time your card was issued.

The longer you stay, the more benefits you can receive.

You also cannot become a citizen if you lose your residence card.